We are a Data Intelligence & Data Catalog consultancy with a global reach bringing insights to our customers and delivering the best business outcomes using data. We provide professional services in areas including data governance, data lineage, data architecture, data cataloging, data marketplace, data quality and more. Our mission is to unleash data potential to fuel business of our clients.
Murdio partners with leading Data Intelligence and Data Lineage companies like Collibra and Solidatus.
The Business Development Manager is a key role from the growth perspective of Murdio. You will be part of an international and growing team of experts in Data Intelligence. You will participate in expansion of our business in Poland and Western Europe.
The role reports directly to Murdio Management Board. You will have the following responsibilities.
What will you do:
- Lead business growth activities including setting sales and marketing strategy, primarily for Polish and Western Europe market,
- Keep-up and understand the fast growing Data Intelligence industry and how our company fits in with it’s projects, contracts and strategy,
- Take responsibility for sales and pre-sales activities, and reviews with allocated teams,
- Management to target growth KPIs as agreed with the Management Board,
- Cooperate with the management team on the overall company strategy and direction,
- Develop and manage the sales operations (including process and pipeline), provide regular reporting pipeline and forecasting updates (presented at weekly team meeting),
- Generate leads, maintain and establish relationships with clients and convert opportunities to viable sales,
- Vertical Market Research to support the sales pipeline: Clients, Partners, Competitors,
- Participate in promotional events and conferences,
- Draw on your local market knowledge via contacts to attract new business opportunities,
- Follow the latest industry developments, identify market trends and customer needs and stay up-to-date on partners and competitors,
- Be self-motivated to drive to results and exceed expectations.
Key requirements. What do we expect:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role,
- Proven sales track record,
- You are a professional problem solver with strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- You demonstrate understanding of our clients’ needs and drive sales of our partner products to deliver solutions in new and innovative ways,
- Good knowledge of BI or IT. Preferred experience in sales of analytics, data, business intelligence, visualizations and information management solutions (a self-learner approach is expected),
- Bringing a sales attitude and proactive approach. Experience in solution selling across diverse sectors (Finance, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Pharma) is an advantage,
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with excellent relationship management capabilities,
- Adaptable and self-motivated, you thrive on a challenge. You can ‘talk tech’ when needed but equally engage with C-level executives,
- Quick learner. Willingness to learn and stay up to date with the latest BI platforms and technologies,
- Fluent in English and Polish.
What can you expect:
- Friendly team and environment of rapidly evolving global innovation company,
- Opportunity to work with the most advanced and fast developing technologies,
- Flexible, challenging and inspiring work in a market-leading organization,
- Flexible working conditions with work from home approach,
- Diverse, global team of friendly BI professionals and cooperative atmosphere.